Montag, 3. November 2008

oleee olleee Da-Lhe Vasco ole ole ole




the game Vaso da Gama Vs Fluminense FC was very gooooood. it ends 1:0 for Vasco da Gama. they won with power and heart...i liked it !!! i have to see more games from other team to make my decision whitch team i give my voice.....Vasco has a good chance:). after we went to a bar to celebrate the 3 points of Vasco da Gama.


today julia and i went to "ibeu" my cours to announce my selfe there. after we announced julia in her Universidade Estácio de Sá". she will study tourismus there. when we got home i start my workout in the varanda:). and now its time to relaxxxxxxxxxx....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:)


see you people.


1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

hi raffito,
you have a good time in brasil, i cannot write in my room, cause my internet is not okay, i hope, it will be okay next week,
say greetings to you and juli,
rob the winner