Samstag, 22. November 2008

22.11.2003 until the end<3


today Julia and me are 5 years together. In this 5 years we were walking through good and bad moments. From this five years Julia and i were seperatet one year and some months. It was a hard time. I was in the hospital and Julia was there for me.
We traveled a lot around europe, it was always a wonderfull time. And one day Julia showed me her country "BRASIL"..... the last five years were full of emotion, this i can tell you!!!!!!!!
so Julia let´s go on like this

<3>

3 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Schatzzzzzzzzz!
What a beautiful message :) and what a pic - oh god! you could have chosen some better ones, hehehe! :)
Thank you so much - I love you SOOOOO much... I´ve always did and I always will :-*
You are my everything... without you life has NO SENSE!
Thanks for being there always for me... in the best and complicated moments! You are the BEST :-)

Te amo so fucking damm much!
Your eternal wife and love,
Ju :-*****

Anonym hat gesagt…

alles gute wünsche ich euch auf die nächsten 100 jahre :P feiert schön und trinkt ein für mich mit :D

lg
basti

Anonym hat gesagt…

hi raffito and ju, congratulations to 5 years lastin love, i hope, it will be forever, rob