Mittwoch, 4. Februar 2009

.....work





here you see me on my varanda working for my clinent:D since monday i have a lot of work to do, later i gotta show you guys the results:D.
today i went finaly to the haircutter. i like it. now i have just more two weeks vacation bevore the course begin again. this weekend julia,carol,bernado and me will have a weekend in búzios....i just say beach beach beach beach beach beach and beach....total relaxing:D we get a house of a friend $for free$ :D......so see ya after my weekend..bye!

2 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hey Bubi :-*
what a great picture of me, heheh... and you! in our "Rock of Love Moment I" :-)
it´s always really nice and good to have fun with you!
I love you mein schatz!!! :-))))

ahhhh yours hairs are so sweet - Now you are my bubi and nothing you say will change that! :-)

Beijooooooooo meu lindo! :-*

Anonym hat gesagt…

ach ja,,,,,mit dem toten hund hört sich echt eckelig an!!!!!!!!hab dich lieb,vermiss dich!!!!!
dettman