Sonntag, 12. Oktober 2008

a good day











oi people,




today i woke up early and took a good breakfast to me( bred with a coffesinho). than julia, sandra and me went to a very cool fruitstore. it call hortifruti, the have so many different kind of vegetables and fruits and more, a paradis for me:). after i went to a Baumarkt to see what kind of mashines they have here in brasil. but there is almost no differens to germany. today it was very hot but cool:). everthing is so big here..uiuiuiui. later at day we went to oure family to have #lunshy#..... we were looking video DVD and sang a lot there:) very funy! now i am at home and we have to prepair all the documents for tomorrow, because we have to go to the police the goverment to get registrated in brasil...a big maraton ...puhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! but my wonderful wife will guide me. wish me all the best:). this week i will begin to study the portuges at home. every day a bit:) but i saw that i can understand some things alreaedy




...well thats it for today.

3 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

hey, i'm checking you news, and will be visiting you blog to see everything. :)
see you on tuesday!!

bye

Anonym hat gesagt…

hello raffi and julia,
now, when you reach the plain of rio some days ago,you started the conquest of paradise, but the really conquest of...began, when your love burns like a growing flame, all my love greeting to you and your fam, in love,
rob

Anonym hat gesagt…

My sweet baby!!! :-)

It´s really nice your blog, and also to see you taking pictures everywhere here. Of really everthing... hehe!
I love you so much and am veryyyy happy that we are finally here in our paradise!!
I try always my best to make you happy and feel good, also with the burocratic things, like visum, documents and so on... always!
Let us be happy and healthy :-)

Te amo MUITO!!!!!!
Beijao from your frau,
Ju :-*****